Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Older or Old Man?

What is the difference between older and old man?  When we are young AGE is a huge factor because it is almost perverted and illegal for an older man to date a younger woman.  But in Today's day and age Women almost have to date older... because men are soo IMMATURE and inexperienced.  Seriously it takes them a long time to get good at anything... But when is older too old?  10 years? 15? 20? If Men are at their sexual prime at 18 and woman at 30.  What happens to men after 30?  Are they still as sexually active as they were when they were 18?  What about 50?  Can they still get it up?  Can they go for multiple rounds?  So where is the cut off?  I need a man that can satisfy me emotionally, but physically too... IS THAT POSSIBLE?     

1 comment:

  1. Age just a number hmmmm, idk. I can honestly say I wouldn't date much younger than me or too much older. My range is 27-35 and I'm 29.
    To each their own- just don't rob the cradle or the nursing home *wink*

    ReplyDelete